Please note that all prices are billed in Canadian dollars. You can see what this is in your currency using the currency converter here.
If you would like to book a 15-min call to see if we are a match, please visit the Individual Help Page here.
Consultations can be made on a wide array of issues. I have worked with families on sleep, discipline, school/daycare, social and emotional development, welcoming siblings, divorce, and more. I take a very individualized approach which allows me to take your situation into account with any recommendations I may have.
One-time consultations can be done via Skype, phone, or email and cover a broad range of issues and are perfect for most topics. The consultation includes:
- the 75-minute session via Skype or phone (or in-depth emails to gather the same information)
- a summary of the plan discussed, and
- 2 weeks of email follow-up (you can select to purchase a longer follow-up time of an additional 2 weeks)
If you are looking for a sleep package, I offer that as well to allow for more follow-up which is often necessary when making changes with sleep. In this package (which you can select as an add-on when purchasing), you receive:
- the initial 75 min consultation
- a written sleep plan after the call
- two 30-minute follow-up calls (to be done within 6 weeks of the initial consultation), and
- WhatsApp or email follow-up for up to two weeks after the final call
Once you purchase individual help, a link for the scheduler will be displayed in the purchase note. Please use that link to book your initial appointment.
Note that if you are a repeat client, please do not book here, but email me for your direct link.